Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] Corrupt a Wish

Page 10 / 10
Arwen_Daeneri31
(@arwen_daeneri31)
NarniaWeb Nut

You can but its a theme park ride and not the real Aslan.

I wish I could travel between worlds like in The Magician's Nephew.

It is a good rule after reading a new book, never to allow yourself another new one till you have read an old one in between.
–C.S. Lewis

Posted : January 14, 2020 8:40 am
Courtenay
(@courtenay)
NarniaWeb Fanatic Hospitality Committee

Right, you can now travel between worlds just like in The Magician's Nephew, via the Wood Between the Worlds... only (unlike Digory and Polly) you forgot to mark which pool you first came out from, which means you may just have to make a LOT of visits to other worlds before you find the way back to your own. :D

I wish I could control the weather.

"Now you are a lioness," said Aslan. "And now all Narnia will be renewed."
(Prince Caspian)

Posted : January 14, 2020 9:19 am
Ryadian
(@rya)
Member Moderator

Presto, you now control the weather! However, everyone now knows about this power of yours and makes increasingly complicated demands of you every day.

I wish I didn't have writer's block.

N-Web sis of stardf, _Rillian_, & jerenda
Proud to be Sirya the Madcap Siren

Posted : January 15, 2020 5:53 am
mm1991
(@mm1991)
NarniaWeb Junkie

You no longer have writer's block! But you find you can only muster the motivation to write for a 20-second time frame per week, so it takes you months to even write a single page!

I wish I had an unlimited supply of Diet Coke.

"Today you are you, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is youer than you!"
- Dr. Seuss

Posted : February 23, 2020 7:31 pm
Cleander
(@the-mad-poet-himself)
NarniaWeb Guru

Congratulations, you now have unlimited Diet Coke... from 1983. Enjoy. If you can.

I wish I had a full-size catapult!

PM me to join the Search for the Seven Swords!
Co-founder of the newly restored Edmund Club!
Did I mention I have a YouTube Channel?: https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCeuUaOTFts5BQV3c-CPlo_g
Check out my site: https://madpoetscave.weebly.com

signature by aileth

Posted : February 25, 2020 12:49 pm
Ryadian
(@rya)
Member Moderator

As you wish! However, it's a very old catapult, and it doesn't function and is barely staying together.

I wish meals didn't take significantly longer to prepare than to eat. ;))

N-Web sis of stardf, _Rillian_, & jerenda
Proud to be Sirya the Madcap Siren

Posted : March 4, 2020 5:10 pm
waggawerewolf27
(@waggawerewolf27)
Member Hospitality Committee

Ta Da! You have your wish. A plethora of various food suppliers from Pizza Hut, to Meals on Wheels, will supply your every need. But, unfortunately, having been obliged to "self-isolate", due to local worries about communicable diseases, you will, over time, find the range of such self suppliers becoming, over time, increasingly boring & unappetizing.

I wish that for the rest of the year, we have plenty of rain.

Posted : March 4, 2020 8:47 pm
mm1991
(@mm1991)
NarniaWeb Junkie

Voila! Rain, rain, rain! But oh no - it's raining frogs. Not only does this not help the land, but now you have an epic frog infestation like the world has never seen! You start going crazy from the eternal "ribbit" sound that never goes a way....

I wish my feet stopped getting so cold at night!

"Today you are you, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is youer than you!"
- Dr. Seuss

Posted : March 17, 2020 8:45 pm
King_Erlian
(@king_erlian)
NarniaWeb Guru

Your feet no longer get so cold at night. But the rest of you gets excessively hot during the day.

I wish I could learn to play the saxophone in three months.

Posted : March 17, 2020 11:32 pm
Wanderer Between Worlds
(@wanderer)
NarniaWeb Nut

Congratulations! You've learned how to play the saxophone within three months, much faster than normal. Unfortunately, every time you try to play, the sound is always horribly dissonant.

I wish that I owned a magic book that allowed me to visit my favorite literary worlds (like Narnia ;) )

"I am,” said Aslan. "But there I have another name. You must learn to know me by that name. This was the very reason why you were brought to Narnia, that by knowing me here for a little, you may know me better there.”

Posted : March 23, 2020 1:23 pm
Wunderkind_Lucy
(@wunderkind_lucy)
A Magnet for All Kinds of Deeper Wunderment Hospitality Committee

Presto! You now are the owner of a magic book that allows you to visit your favorite literary worlds! Unfortunately, you can only visit for 30 seconds.

I wish that someone would do my homework for my graduate class.

~Wunder

"The task of the modern educator is not to cut down jungles but to irrigate deserts." ~ C. S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man
Forum 1.0: 1303 posts
WC: 42

Posted : March 23, 2020 4:54 pm
Courtenay
(@courtenay)
NarniaWeb Fanatic Hospitality Committee

Someone does do your homework for your graduate class... and gets all the answers wrong.

I wish the entire world would be instantly free of the COVID-19 pandemic.

"Now you are a lioness," said Aslan. "And now all Narnia will be renewed."
(Prince Caspian)

Posted : March 24, 2020 3:37 am
Page 10 / 10
Share: