Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] War of the Overdoms: Tower of Shadow and Flame

Page 6 / 7
Ithilwen
(@ithilwen)
NarniaWeb Zealot

"If you don't mind seeing stars in front of your eyes all your life. And bumps on your head," Izzy retorted. (She was careful to keep the gun pointed at Joe all the time, just in case). "I much prefer placing my loyalties on someone other than myself. I may be a minion, but I'm not self-centered."

~Riella

Posted : February 10, 2011 7:20 pm
Lady Arwen
(@wren)
The Mermod Moderator

With some various suitable noises and lights, Lady A appeared.

"Ah, that was a smoother ride than ever, Pilot. Thank you," she said smiling and putting the tea tray down. "Well, I hope you don't mind my dropping by. I thought I heard you mention a mutiny? I'm terribly interested. Tea, anyone? Oh, and these sugar cubes are the darlingest things. I'm decorating a tea room to match them right now. It is devoted to Lewis Carroll's work, so I thought it fitting."

She paused and watched the screen for a few moments, contentedly sipping her tea and stealing some handfuls of popcorn from Booky's bowl.

"Aren't mercenaries so amusing? He's more interesting than his companion who ditched my castle earlier, though. Frizzle didn't make even the slightest scene, which I am somewhat disappointed over."

Posted : February 10, 2011 7:26 pm
narnianerd
(@assistant-lord-of-the-little-ponies)
NarniaWeb Guru

"Izzy... I've always wanted to tell you something... You have pretty eyes..." Joe said, winking. And just after he said that he rolled over, in a attempt to kick the gun out of Izzy's hand.

If you ain't first, you're last.

Posted : February 10, 2011 7:37 pm
Bookwyrm
(@bookwyrm)
NarniaWeb Guru

"Oooo, tea! I do so love these little cessations of hostility over a warm teapot," the GHD Overlord said, slipping universal antidote into his teacup. "The Terminators keep forgetting to renew my supply of Earl Grey when I send them out on raid... I mean shopping trips. It's rather bothersome."

Pilot coughed quietly and looked meaningfully at the teapot. The Grand High Dark Overlord slipped him a teacup and then reluctantly passed him the sugar cubes, watching in dismay as at least half of them dropped into the cup.

Posted : February 10, 2011 7:39 pm
Lady Arwen
(@wren)
The Mermod Moderator

"Totally understandable. They really should read the list more carefully. I enjoy these tea times too--especially with such entertainment. Honestly, I've no idea why some people make such a show. It is entertaining, though."

The Lady dipped a kernel of pop corn into her tea and continued munching.

"Although, I think we're due for another skirmish or something between parties. Shall we set a date?"

Posted : February 10, 2011 8:01 pm
Bookwyrm
(@bookwyrm)
NarniaWeb Guru

"Oh, I know. That bit with the mercenary bouncing painfully off of the bullet-proof glass was especially enjoyable. Pilot, you recorded that bit, right? But a skirmish sounds lovely. Perhaps on Valentine's Day? It would be decidedly ironic to revel in blood and gore on the day everyone is supposed to be spending their time in sappily romantic proceedings."

Posted : February 10, 2011 8:09 pm
Lady Arwen
(@wren)
The Mermod Moderator

"I must say, I like that plan very much. Oh! I have a scathingly brilliant idea. Perhaps we could make sure to war through Lovers Lookout. T'will be such a great way to celebrate, with red and hearts and blood--lots of blood!--scattered everywhere." Lady A giggled. What fun!

Posted : February 10, 2011 8:36 pm
wolfloversk
(@wolfloversk)
The Wandering, Wild & Welcoming Winged Wolf Hospitality Committee

A raven flies over to ze tower window watching ze events unfold. Eventually he takes off again and heads for ze castle...

Hours later and a mysterious sound echos across ze land...

AAAHHHHOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"The mountains are calling and I must go, and I will work on while I can, studying incessantly." -John Muir
"Be cunning, and full of tricks, and your people will never be destroyed." -Richard Adams, Watership Down

Posted : February 11, 2011 4:45 pm
Lady Arwen
(@wren)
The Mermod Moderator

After finishing watching the on-goings, eating more popcorn and playing a good game of dice, Lady A finally rose to go.

"It has been a pleasure seeing both of you," she said with a smile as she collected the used tea items. "I hope to see you both again for tea at my place when that new tearoom is finished."

And, with a few flickers, Lady A and her tea things vanished.

Posted : February 11, 2011 7:44 pm
Bookwyrm
(@bookwyrm)
NarniaWeb Guru

"Well, it seems the drama is finished in the throne room and our guest is gone for now, so you may teleport me downstairs whenever you're ready, Pilot."

The symbiotic lifeform didn't reply and the Grand High Dark Overlord glanced over at him and raised an eyebrow. Pilot was emptying the sugar cub container into his gaping mouth and tapping the bottom to make sure all of the cubes fell out.

"I'm sorry, sir. I couldn't help myself."

Posted : February 11, 2011 10:30 pm
Melian_Maia
(@melian_maia)
NarniaWeb Junkie

A small pigeon flys into the Tower of Shadow and Flame bearing a message...

Minions--

I regret to announce that I (Lia) am leaving your group to join the Castle. So sorry.

--Lia

Draco Dormien Nunquam Titillandus
Minion to Lady A and Booky ⎮ NW sister to Ela, Mountie, and Rose.
Braintriplet to Narnia_Fan12 and narnianerd
Team Hoodie!Secret Order of the Swoosh

Posted : February 13, 2011 12:11 pm
daughter of the King
(@dot)
Princess Dot Moderator

Dot decided to stay seated and out of the way while Izzy and Joe sorted out who had the better weapon and who was going to get the upper hand in this particular situation. Although she couldn't help but giggle when Joe hit his head. It was just so......anticlimactic?

She jumped up when she heard a wolf howling. Note to self: don't be so jumpy, Dot thought to herself. Also, get a magic staff ASAP to defend yourself with. Oh, and learn how to use it. Or would a grenade launcher be more effective?

ahsokasig
Narniaweb sister to Pattertwig's Pal

Posted : February 13, 2011 4:05 pm
Lucy of Narnia
(@lucy-of-narnia)
NarniaWeb Guru

Lu stalks into the square after being away for-ever. She looks around for Izzy and loudly yells for her.

"Izzy? Izzy? Don't make me use your full name!" When Izzy does not immediately appear, Lu throws back her head and howls.

"Izzyiodinoaslodibaella, where are you?"

Lu sits in the corner, wondering if that indeed is Izzy's full name and, if not, where that came from. She shrugs, then digs into a fifty pound box of chocolate, waiting. Suddenly she jumps up runs into the highest tower that she is allowed to enter without being terminated, then yells across in the general direction of the elves' namby pamby castle: "Try whatever you want, because I'M BACK, and you will NEVER SUCCEED!"

Thus winded, she settles down again to await further cause for excitement.

Avy by me, siggy by Dernhelm_of_Rohan
You suck a lollipop, and you sing a song. Get it right, Jo!

Posted : March 7, 2011 11:16 am
Ithilwen
(@ithilwen)
NarniaWeb Zealot

While Lucy had been in the Tower looking for Izzy, Izzy had been outside looking for Lucy.

Yet, even from outside, as if by magic, she heard a name being called out into the night -- "Izzyiodinoaslodibaellaa". It wasn't her name, and yet... it sounded vaguely familiar. But she could figure that mystery out another time. Right now she was focused on the young girl in the tower -- Lucy.

She saw Lucy's head peer out as she yelled at the Elves (a nice touch, I might add), and Izzy called out to her. The voice was loud enough to reach even inside the Tower -- "Lucy! Come out! Come and help me fight for the Dark Lord!"

~Riella =:)

Posted : March 9, 2011 12:56 am
Lucy of Narnia
(@lucy-of-narnia)
NarniaWeb Guru

Lu started; had she heard something? Yes, she had; someone was calling for her. And that someone was Izzy! Lu hopped up and ran outside.

"Hi, Izzy!" she squealed (in the most menacing way, of course :p ). "I'm ready when you are!" Lu wrapped up in her cape and strode out with Izzy.

"Where are we going?" she asked as they walked.

Avy by me, siggy by Dernhelm_of_Rohan
You suck a lollipop, and you sing a song. Get it right, Jo!

Posted : March 9, 2011 8:55 am
Page 6 / 7
Share: