Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] Featured Roleplay: A Funny Thing Happened

Page 15 / 17
lover of narnia
(@lover-of-narnia)
NarniaWeb Guru

I gasped and shook my head. "No way!" I took a few steps away from her. "He wouldn't!" but I knew very well he could. Anything was a possibility in this strange place. I hadn't realized until now how completely scary Ditto Town could be. I also knew that villains often had cruel and inhuman ways to make people talk or just be mean for no good reason. Obviously I was not looking forward to this. I shut my eyes for a minute to keep the sparkle, from me tears, unable to be seen.

Loyal supporter of Caspian/Susan.
NW Family: Aunty Vi, LadyC, Rose, Chloe
Secret Order of the Swoosh.
Keeper of the Secret Magic
L6

Posted : July 3, 2010 6:36 am
Rising_Star
(@rising_star)
NarniaWeb Guru

"Um, yes?" I said to Sylvia, slightly intimidated by her sarcasm.

-----

Le Loup Noir studied the girl for a very long moment before saying something rapidly in French and then turning abruptly to walk away.

Harry watched him before turning back to the girl in the dungeon with a shrug. "He says you'd better be telling the truth because otherwise . . ." he drew his finger across his throat and made a choking noise before letting his head fall to the side, closing his eyes and sticking out his tongue in the universal gesture of "you're dead."

-----

Sameka scowled. "Look, like, whoever you are. You cannot like, speak to us like this. For one thing you're like, our prisoner. If Le Loup Noir didn't want you like, alive, I would've, like, killed you five minutes ago. So, like, shut up and be a good prisoner for like, once in your life, okay?" She stuck out her bottom lip in a pout, rather indignant that she had such a defiant prisoner.

P.S."Brooklyn!"

BeautyLikeNight's Graphics
My book: The Blind Traveler

Posted : September 30, 2010 5:25 pm
sweeetlilgurlie
(@sweeetlilgurlie)
NarniaWeb Guru

Claric chuckled to himself as he pushed the prisoner along. Sameka was funny. She was really funny. He poked the button on the turbolift with the muzzle of his blaster, because he didn't have free hands. Then they all stepped inside.

"Access to dungeons," He said with all the authority he could muster (which wasn't much). "Ha. Know what would be funny? If I pressed the trigger when I pressed the button with my blaster. Ha."

--------

"Let the music cast its spell,
give the atmosphere a chance.
Simply follow where I lead;
let me teach you how to dance."

Posted : October 1, 2010 10:18 am
daughter of the King
(@dot)
Princess Dot Moderator

"Why would I lie?" I replied. "I may have blonde hair but I'm no blonde. I know it would be hazardous to my health if I lied."

ahsokasig
Narniaweb sister to Pattertwig's Pal

Posted : October 3, 2010 9:24 am
lover of narnia
(@lover-of-narnia)
NarniaWeb Guru

I blinked at Sameka and turned my head away. She didn't much intimidate me. Neither did that idiot that was rambling on. The thing that scared me was that the person they were leading me too sounded evil, and powerful, and I didn't much like the sound of being tortured. The very thought made me tremble on the insides and realized how very small I was in the scheme of things. I didn't really have much choice but to shutup and go with them.

Loyal supporter of Caspian/Susan.
NW Family: Aunty Vi, LadyC, Rose, Chloe
Secret Order of the Swoosh.
Keeper of the Secret Magic
L6

Posted : October 3, 2010 2:39 pm
Rising_Star
(@rising_star)
NarniaWeb Guru

Harry blinked blankly at the girl. Reaching up, he touched his blonde hair self-consciously. "What do you mean you're a blonde but you're not a blonde? That makes absolutely no sense. Are you even speaking Basic???" He looked completely befuddled and turned to Hank. "Doesn't she not make any sense right now? She totally doesn't make any sense right now."

------

Sameka rolled her violet eyes. "Like, that would be, like, the stupidest thing ev-eh! You'd totally like, plunge us to our, like, deaths." She glared at him pointedly.

"And anyway, we've got to like, get this prisoner to like, le Loup Noir post haste. Whatever that means. We can't afford to take a plunge to our deaths. That would make us like, soooooooo late."

P.S."Brooklyn!"

Posted : October 10, 2010 2:55 pm
Bookwyrm
(@bookwyrm)
NarniaWeb Guru

"All right, I'll lead you people to the Armory. We'll take the alleyways. The streets are probably being monitored and while I have no doubt that I am fully capable of fighting off any number of villainous wretches, you people are a bit on the fragile side," Sylvia said and headed off.

Posted : October 11, 2010 9:26 am
daughter of the King
(@dot)
Princess Dot Moderator

I mentally slapped my forehead. Great, just great. I hope Le Lou-what's his name doesn't have blonde hair too.
"Actually," I told Harry, "that wasn't Basic. That was Standard American Slang."

ahsokasig

Posted : October 13, 2010 10:41 am
Rising_Star
(@rising_star)
NarniaWeb Guru

"Slang. Slaaaaaaang." Harry tried out the word to see if he liked it. "Meh. Anyway. So. You're gonna stay here, alright? And . . . we're going to wait and see what Le Loup Noir wants us to do. So. Yeeeeeeah."

----

The elevator dinged pleasantly and Sameka grabbed the girl's arm, keeping her blaster trained on her as she pulled the girl along the passageway.

"We're gonna, like, take you straight to the, like, you know. . . . Main room thingy. Where, like, Le Loup Noir, like, hangs out. He'll, like, know what to, like, do with you."

----

I resisted the urge to point out to Sylvia that we weren't all fragile anymore. But not wanting to be turned into shrubbery or anything, I kept my mouth shut and followed as quickly and as quietly as I could.

When we got to the armory I was discouraged (though not entirely surprised) that already there were black-armored guards blocking the entryways. I bit my lip, wondering what to do exactly. Suddenly I got an idea. I turned quickly to the others.

"Hey, I've got wings now, right? So . . . I could fly up to the roof of the armory and find a way to get inside."

P.S."Brooklyn!"

Posted : January 12, 2011 7:03 am
Lady Arwen
(@wren)
The Mermod Moderator

I picked Silvren up and quickly followed Ryan. What a day.

"Or," I began, "we could just use our various new superpowers to blast them into oblivion. Or, at least, preserve them for revival by posterity."

Posted : January 12, 2011 12:59 pm
PrinceCor004
(@princecor004)
NarniaWeb Guru

"I would vote for her plan. Fighting off these soldiers would be more difficult than I think you realize." Derran said as he and I walked up to where the others were.

"We do have special powers now, so it might not be that hard..... possibly." I said looking around the corner at the troops stationed around the armory. I was also itching to use my new powers, though I felt it would be better to take Derran's advice on the present situation. I had written him to be a great warrior after all.

"Or I could sneak in, get what we need and come back. Seeing as how I can teleport with shadows and all now." I offered while idly tapping my fingers on my blaster holster. I was beginning to sympathize with Pippin in Lord of the Rings... feeling like extra baggage.

Avvie by the great Djaq!

http://bennettsreviews.blogspot.com/

^ Short tribute to James Horner (1953-2015)

Posted : January 12, 2011 1:42 pm
Bookwyrm
(@bookwyrm)
NarniaWeb Guru

"I could always turn them into bunny rabbits. Stuffed bunny rabbits. With cute little floppy ears," I said, brandishing the Staff of One. "But if someone's going to sneak in, they'll need a key. The weapons will be locked up. My sonic screwdriver should do the trick. I don't believe any of us ever did anything silly like putting deadlocks on the weapons lockers."

"Or I could use my feminine wiles to distract them!" Sylvia said, sounding entirely too perky for my liking.

"Sylvia darling, you have no feminine wiles. Your idea of flirtation is promising not to kill someone," I said patiently.

"I'll have you know that many males have found me attractive over the millenia!"

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever. Bad, bad plan. But you can't die, so I guess we could use you for a meat shield."

Sylvia glared at me and grew a few inches taller. I raised the Staff warningly and she subsided.

Posted : January 13, 2011 3:20 am
narnianerd
(@assistant-lord-of-the-little-ponies)
NarniaWeb Guru

Wait a second... Shouldn't there be some sort of resitance? I thought. It wouldn't be like the characters... Errr. People of Ditto Town to just sit around while people are being taken hostage and their city is being destroyed.

I turned to Kevin who was looking at the Sylvia-Booky arguement with a raised eyebrow "Hey, you wouldn't happen to be... Doing anything about the invaison. Thingy"

"Who me? Yeah, me and a group of other bounty hunters, Jedi and such. Nothing much to speak of, but its a whole lot more then anyone else is doing" Kevin replied, "We currently are working on gettin a worm inside of that ship, so yeah."

"Instresting... Now this could be of some use" Now I turned to the others and said "I like Lady A's idea. Sounds like fun"

If you ain't first, you're last.

Posted : January 13, 2011 5:19 am
daughter of the King
(@dot)
Princess Dot Moderator

"Um, no. That is definitely not alright. I mean, I already answered his questions and I don't know anything that would be useful to him. So, why don't you just let me leave? Since I'm obviously not a very valuable prisoner why keep me in a cell? Surely the great Captain has more important prisoners to deal with." I hoped my argument sounded somewhat convincing, but I kind of doubted it.

ahsokasig

Posted : January 13, 2011 5:38 am
Captn. Peregrin
(@captn-peregrin)
NarniaWeb Nut

"I vote sonicking and entering," I said ((Couldn't resist! :p )). After all, the ability to fly didn't make you invisible, and I wasn't ready to put much stock in stereotypical bad guy stupidity. I suddenly wished that I'd written myself something more useful for...well, something to use during all the action, as opposed to helping clean up afterwards.

sig by me

But I am a cat, and no cat anywhere ever gave anyone a straight answer

Posted : January 13, 2011 9:30 am
Page 15 / 17
Share: