Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] Ditto Town Mystery Mansion II

Page 11 / 12
Delia Death
(@ms-death)
Ghost Wrangler Ditto Town Host

Delia shrugged.

"Maybe it was one of those things where they make you change the password every other month. If I had to change passwords that frequently, I'd be writing it down every time I changed it, too," she said, shuffling around the room and peeking in cupboards. "While you search through that, I guess I could see if I could find the actual medication. If we're lucky, it'll be like clothing, and say where it was made."

Topic starter Posted : August 18, 2015 12:33 pm
stargazer
(@stargazer)
Member Moderator

Bryan joined Delia in checking cabinets and drawers. "Yes, if we're lucky there may be a lot number on it that will trace back to exactly where and when it was made."

But all night, Aslan and the Moon gazed upon each other with joyful and unblinking eyes.

Posted : August 19, 2015 3:12 pm
PrinceCor004
(@princecor004)
NarniaWeb Guru

Neal continued looking around at the various files and oddities around the office. "I suppose someone should be watching the door..." the Darkling said as he headed back to the entrance.

"Good luck with the search." He said before disappearing into the shadows.

Avvie by the great Djaq!

http://bennettsreviews.blogspot.com/

^ Short tribute to James Horner (1953-2015)

Posted : August 19, 2015 3:26 pm
Bookwyrm
(@bookwyrm)
NarniaWeb Guru

"Guys, I found something. The vaccines originated in a lab in Monstropolis," Annie said, waving anyone paying attention over to the computer.

Posted : August 21, 2015 8:19 pm
stargazer
(@stargazer)
Member Moderator

Bryan had been going through an old metal file cabinet in the corner. "Didn't know they still had these things," he joked to himself, half-buried in old papers and memos rendered pointless by the outbreak.

At Annie's announcement he walked over to her computer screen, absently carrying the last file folder he'd been looking at.

"Good find," he offered, sitting in a vacant chair. Unable to see more on the computer screen, he returned his attention to his paper files. "Whoa!" he called out in a moment. "Here's an obituary for a doctor who died suddenly. It's attached to a memo that says his symptoms were incorrectly diagnosed as rabies. It also says he objected to the vaccination and that the real cause of death is undetermined because of the outbreak in Monstropolis.

"Any of you find this suspicious? To me rabies sounds a little too much like Bob's stories of angry biting kids. Rabies might be a good diagnosis if you weren't expecting some kind of zombie outbreak - and really, before all this happened, who would?"

But all night, Aslan and the Moon gazed upon each other with joyful and unblinking eyes.

Posted : August 22, 2015 6:50 am
Delia Death
(@ms-death)

"Anyone find is suspicious that the one guy who thinks something is wrong dies under mysterious situations?" Delia shook her head. "Sounds like pretty foul play to me. I'll go grab Neal, get him up to speed, and then I guess we need to decide what to do next."

Topic starter Posted : August 23, 2015 9:42 pm
stargazer
(@stargazer)
Member Moderator

Bryan managed a small sigh of relief. "Good, it's not just me then. I was beginning to wonder if I was being a little too paranoid about all this."

Posted : August 25, 2015 8:37 am
Delia Death
(@ms-death)

Delia returned with Neal in tow.

"Ok, we're all up to speed, so now, the million dollar question: what do you want to do next?"

Topic starter Posted : August 29, 2015 3:38 pm
Bookwyrm
(@bookwyrm)
NarniaWeb Guru

"I'd say we should go to Monstropolis to investigate, but I'm not sure how we'd get there. That's a long trip and there are bound to be a lot of zombies out there," Annie said. "Anyone got a plane or a starship or something they haven't mentioned?"

Posted : September 1, 2015 7:16 pm
Delia Death
(@ms-death)

"Well, there's a hangar, and I'm sure we could...borrow one. With or without the owner's permission."

Topic starter Posted : September 7, 2015 12:13 pm
PrinceCor004
(@princecor004)
NarniaWeb Guru

"Sounds good to me. So, where is this hangar you mentioned?"

Avvie by the great Djaq!

http://bennettsreviews.blogspot.com/

^ Short tribute to James Horner (1953-2015)

Posted : September 9, 2015 4:57 pm
Delia Death
(@ms-death)

"Down that-away," Delia said, gesturing and picking up her things. "I guess I'll lead."

Topic starter Posted : September 11, 2015 2:49 pm
stargazer
(@stargazer)
Member Moderator

"Count me in, unless you want me to keep watch here," Bryan added, making sure he had his fireplace poker (any weapon was better than nothing, he figured).

Posted : September 13, 2015 7:13 am
Bookwyrm
(@bookwyrm)
NarniaWeb Guru

"Borrowing things without permission is one of my favorite things," Annie said. "And it's been awhile since I last borrowed a spaceship. This'll be fun."

Posted : September 14, 2015 7:31 pm
Delia Death
(@ms-death)

"What, do I always have to be the first person to leave?" Delia grumbled, waving her hands toward the door. "Let's go. Vamos. Allons-y. Scoot."

Topic starter Posted : September 15, 2015 4:18 pm
Page 11 / 12
Share: