Forum

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] Ramandu's Daughter (Original Ideas)

Page 5 / 5
Wunderkind4HIM
(@wunderkind4him)
NarniaWeb Regular

Quite lovely, that is how I would picture her as well.
I know they have made her a full star but I do hope she is not glowing so much in, SC. Do you think they will keep her in blues and silvers (one of my favourite colour combonations but I do hope she gets some more colours)? About how many dresses should there be?
I am thinking they should flashback to the wedding- so there is one dress-the picnic scene (dress 2) and the funeral scene (dress three). They may even do a flash back to her being presented as Narnia's Queen and maybe one where Rilian is born. That is about four dresses give or take. Thoughts?

"If I find in myself a desire which no experience in this world can satisfy, the most probable explanation is that I was made for another world." ~C. S. Lewis

Posted : January 27, 2011 8:44 am
Lu_valient
(@lu_valient)
NarniaWeb Nut

Quite lovely, that is how I would picture her as well.
I know they have made her a full star but I do hope she is not glowing so much in, SC. Do you think they will keep her in blues and silvers (one of my favourite colour combonations but I do hope she gets some more colours)? About how many dresses should there be?
I am thinking they should flashback to the wedding- so there is one dress-the picnic scene (dress 2) and the funeral scene (dress three). They may even do a flash back to her being presented as Narnia's Queen and maybe one where Rilian is born. That is about four dresses give or take. Thoughts?

I like that idea!

made by katherine

Posted : January 27, 2011 10:23 am
Anfinwen
(@anfinwen)
NarniaWeb Nut

I like those ideas a lot, especially a flash back to the wedding. I think she should wear different colors after the wedding, sort of like the way elves become mortal. She wouldn't be a star anymore.

Screen-Shot-2018-10-13-at-1-35-56-PM

Posted : January 28, 2011 5:36 am
Jill
 Jill
(@jill)
NarniaWeb Nut

She wasn't a star to start off with, she was the daughter of one. That was just an odd part of the film that they added, quite unattached to the original book.

Comfort child we are between the paws of the true Aslan.- King Tirian

If this is the real world the the play world a great deal better- Puddleglum

Posted : January 28, 2011 6:44 pm
Wunderkind4HIM
(@wunderkind4him)
NarniaWeb Regular

Not in the books of course but we have to work with what they have given us. Please do not let's start an argument

"If I find in myself a desire which no experience in this world can satisfy, the most probable explanation is that I was made for another world." ~C. S. Lewis

Posted : February 2, 2011 8:16 am
Jill
 Jill
(@jill)
NarniaWeb Nut

I wasn't meaning to start a argument, but I do love the books.

Comfort child we are between the paws of the true Aslan.- King Tirian

If this is the real world the the play world a great deal better- Puddleglum

Posted : February 5, 2011 6:37 am
Wunderkind4HIM
(@wunderkind4him)
NarniaWeb Regular

Thank you, I hope I did not seem harsh. Sometimes we all tend to harp on a certain point, myself included.

Posted : February 5, 2011 1:07 pm
Page 5 / 5
Share: