Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Dream Cast: Sons of Adam

Page 4 / 4
coracle
(@coracle)
NarniaWeb's Auntie Moderator

Playing early 50s is perfectly possible for someone in his 40s. 

The children in the book saw him as a very old man - try asking a 9 year old how they see the eldest teachers at their school, or their neighbours who are only 50!

There, shining in the sunrise, larger than they had seen him before, shaking his mane (for it had apparently grown again) stood Aslan himself.
"...when a willing victim who had committed no treachery was killed in a traitor's stead, the Table would crack and Death itself would start working backwards."

ReplyQuote
Posted : January 30, 2021 12:44 pm
Lu_valient
(@lu_valient)
NarniaWeb Nut

Okay, I have been watching All Creatures Great and Small on PBS and I feel like Samuel West, who plays Siegfried Farnon could be a good option for Professor Kirke. He's currently 54, with a younger face, and has an interesting attitude in the show; where he is in a mentor position.

Also, Nicholas Ralph, who plays James Herriot, could be an excellent King Frank. It doesn't help that his character is in love with a character named Helen.

made by katherine

ReplyQuote
Posted : February 21, 2021 7:27 pm
fantasia
(@fantasia)
Member Admin
Posted by: @lu_valient

I feel like Samuel West, who plays Siegfried Farnon could be a good option for Professor Kirke.

Just curious if you remember he played Caspian in BBC's Voyage of the Dawn Treader? Giggle It'd be fun to have him return to Narnia, but I don't think I'd want him in a big role. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : February 21, 2021 9:08 pm
Lu_valient
(@lu_valient)
NarniaWeb Nut

@fantasia wow, I totally forgot! Now you mention it though, I see him as a child in my head. It could be interesting to see him play the professor; as he had a fairly comparable experience to young Diggory.

made by katherine

ReplyQuote
Posted : February 21, 2021 9:47 pm
Page 4 / 4
Share: